PROOF OF CONCEPT
THE BENEFITS OF DESIGN LABS PROOF OF CONCEPT
- 1 – Idea/Approach Validation
- 2 – Requirements Gathering
- 3 – Risk Mitigation
- 4 – Discovery
HOW IT WORKS
and Technical Review
Structured discovery and analysis process and a technical viability review.
Identify all the challenges involved in the build.
Software build to prove-out technical and business goal.
Proof of concept is deployed and tested by stakeholders against acceptance criteria.
Final Report and
A final presentation of the product requirements document covering testing outcomes, technical analysis of proof-of-concept software, and production build viability.
What You Get
- Analysis – A detailed technical and risk analysis as well as a roadmap of requirements for a production build.
- Testing – Test results and data analytics of the software.
- Proof-Of-Concept – A testable, usable prototype that visually validates the use case.