THE BENEFITS OF DESIGN LABS PROTOTYPE
- 1 – Concept Validation
- 2 – Requirements Gathering
- 3 – Visualization
- 4 – Stakeholder Alignment
HOW IT WORKS
Structured discovery and analysis process where stakeholders are aligned behind core business goals.
Ideation to facilitate the creative inputs from all contributors including SaaSberry’s technical experts.
Business priorities and goals are mapped to the application requirements and challenges identified.
Prototype design and build based on the requirements.
The prototype is tested from a UX/UI standpoint. Business goals are validated against it.
Final Report and
A final presentation of the product requirements document covering roadmaps, estimates, and timelines.
What You Get
- Analysis – A detailed technical and architectural review.
- Requirements – Comprehensive analysis that details requirements and mitigate risks.
- Prototype – A testable, usable prototype that visually validates the use case.
- Plan – Clearly articulated plan to reach the goal.
- Get funded – Whether it’s internal budget or external fundraising, this will provide you with all the key pieces.